Skip to main content

Miss You Tigu - RIP


Words fail me. I am unable to think that I'm not going to see more of you. You've given us such great joy with your antics and by simply being you. I hope Allah gives you a nice after life. Miss you Tigu.

The ever inquisitive soul
Ever patient and tolerant
Scaling new heights
His favorite lounging place - at mum's feet
Stretched out in 'cat nap' bliss


On the day of my wedding - sprawled at mum's feet

Comments

Priyanthi said…
Oh sweets, I'm so sorry. I remember how when we sat with our legs crossed, he would play by batting our toes with his paw repeatedly.......
Sriram P B said…
He received lot's of love. He will come back for more.
Jerina J said…
@Priya - He even managed to make you tolerant towards him! And when I sit on the bed, reading the newspaper, he will jump up and curl up against my leg and sleep.

@Sri - Sure would want him to come back into my life. Ameen.
Anita said…
Oh dear. Did not realise Tigu had moved on. But if it is any consolation a cat has nine lives. So he is probably already back in some way.
Jerina J said…
@Ani - Would love it for him to be back in mine again. :)